MS.B ROOSIPUU LIFESTYLE
Route de Sauverney 3, 1290
1. Ms. B Roosipuu Lifestyle (“Company”) has its website located at ‘www.msblifestyle.com’ (“the Website”).
2. The contents, including but not limited to social marketing tips and marketing and branding tips on the Website, emails sent via the mailing list and/or the affiliated products sold or suggested are not professional advice and should not be interpreted as and/or considered to be.
3. The purpose of this disclaimer is disclosed in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”
4. Good Faith Recommendations
4.1 Generally, the Company may display and/or promote an affiliate product(s) on the Website, including but not limited to images, links and logos.
4.2 The Company will always recommend products and services based in part on a good faith belief that such products or services will help the person obtain them. The Company has good faith belief, because it has either tried the products or services prior to making any recommendations, or the owners of the Company have researched the products or services based on the supplier’s history. The recommendations made by the owner about the products or services are honest opinions based on facts known to the owner at the time a product or service is mentioned on the website.
4.3 The Company aims to provide the best affiliate product(s) and/or service(s) available to you. If you have any questions regarding any of the affiliate product(s) and/or service(s), please contact the Company and we will do what we can to answer your questions or rectify any issues you may have.
5. Material Connection
5.1 Generally, when the Company display and/or promote an affiliate product there may exists a material connection between the owner of the Website and the providers of the products and services displayed.
5.2 In the event that there is no material connection or that the Company will not receive any compensation relating to the affiliate products, it will ensure in its best endeavour and in good faith that the same will be conveyed to you.
5.3 Notwithstanding Clause 5.1 and 5.2, you should always perform your own due diligence before purchasing an affiliate product(s) displayed or being promoted on the Website.
In respect of the compensation for the Company to display and/or promote an affiliate product, the type of compensation may vary, from receiving payment for a product or service, or receiving complementary products or services.
TESTIMONAL IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION GUIDELINES
a) In accordance with the Federal Trade Commission guidelines concerning use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, you are hereby informed of the followings :-
b) Testimonials appearing on this Website are actually received via text, audio or video submission.
c) They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way or another. However, they are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results that consumers will generally achieve.
d) The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services.
e) The testimonials displayed (text, audio and/or video) are given verbatim except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some have been shortened. In other words, not the whole message received by the testimonial writer is displayed, when it seemed lengthy or not the whole testimonial seemed relevant for the general public.
f) The Owner is not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted to the Website.
g) The Owner is not a forum for testimonials, however provides testimonials as a means for customers to share their experiences with one another.
8. To prevent against abuse, all testimonials appear after they have been reviewed by management of the Owner. The Owner does not share the opinions, views or commentary of any testimonials on this site, and are strictly the views of the reviewer.
9. The Website may contain, as the case may be, blog and any views or opinions represented in the blog are personal and belong solely to the owner of the Website and do not represent those of people, institutions or organizations that the owner or the Owner may or may not be associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly stated.
9.1 Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company or individual.
9.2 All contents on the blog are for information purpose only. The Owner makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on the Website or found by following any link on this Website. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of the information. The Owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of the blog information on the Website.
9.3 Comments are welcome. The Owner however reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the Website or the blog (as the case may be) without notice due to :-
A) Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam;
B) Comments including profanity;
C) Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive;
D) Comments containing hate speech, credible threats, or direct attacks on an individual or group.
10. The Owner is not responsible for the contents in the comments.
11. The Website may include interactive features that allow users to communicate with us.
12. You acknowledge that, because of the limited nature of communication through the Website's interactive features, any assistance you may receive using any such features is likely to be incomplete and may even be misleading.
13. Any assistance you may receive using any of the Website's interactive features does not constitute specific advice and accordingly should not be relied upon without further independent confirmation.
CONTENTS ON THE WEBSITE
14. All information contained, posted and/or displayed on the Website is for information purposes only.
15. The Owner is not and will not be liable, either expressly or in an implied manner, and is not responsible for any physical and/or emotional problems that may and/or could occur from any of the information on the Website.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
16. You agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk. All information and content are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
17. The Company, its affiliates, agents and licensors cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, correctness, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of the information, materials and/or content available through the Website.
18. The Company does not guarantee the Website to be error-free, secure, continuously available or free of viruses or other harmful components.
19. You also agree that if you rely on any data or information obtained through the Website, you do so at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any damage or loss that results from your use of any material and/or data.
20. The Company and the contents and/or information on the Website are provided with the understanding that neither the Company nor its users, while such users are participating in the sites, are engaged in rendering legal, medical, counseling or other professional services or advice. The contents and/or information on the Website are not substitute for professional services or advice.
21. The Company, its affiliates, agents, and licensors make no warranty regarding any goods or services referred to, advertised on, or obtained through our sites, other than those express warranties the Company itself specifically makes.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
22. Under no circumstances will the Company or its affiliates, agents or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for including but not limited to any loss and/or damages arising out of your use of any of our sites, including, without limitation, liability for consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages, even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages.
Effective as of [01.09.2016].